What We Can Offer
- Collect documents for Bookkeeping
- Utilize Excel to code the transaction
- Accounting work: Bookkeeping
- Draft email to communicate with the client for the missing items
- Train with Quickbooks and Other Accounting Software
- Update website and social media
- Take care of recorded accounting transactions that meet accounting standards (US GAAP)
- Monday - Friday : 8:00 am- 12pm _ then lunch + Sleep time _ 1:15pm- 5:00 pm
- YES. we have sleep time.
- Everyones off the clock at 5 pm. No overtime. No overwork.
NET..... NET Amount. After-tax amount.
Intern ( at start ) : 8 tr
Entry Level (after 2-3 months ) : 9 tr
Associate 1 ( 6 months) : 10 tr
Associate 2 ( 1 year) : 11.5 tr
Team Lead ( 1.5 years) : 12.5 tr
Manager ( 2 years) : 13.5 tr + Bonus
A HAPPY WORKING PLACE
● Birthday day off with pay
● PAID Lunch
● PAID parking fee
● 13th months salary bonus
● 16 days Paid VACATION/ holiday
● Sleep time
● Boba tea / Snack / reading
● Absolutely NO overwork. We do NOT do overtime.
● No work on weekends / holidays
● Amazing Supportive Manager to work with
● Team and mentor-ship environment
● Exposure to a diverse range of international clients
Team expanding quickly.
We will train and help you improve English skill.
We have a very fast promotion system.
Promotion every 3 months / 6 months.
New Graduates, No worries. You are welcome.
Our Vietnam team is growing and we are looking for more members to grow with us.
We are looking to build a great team and you can be part of the Dream Team. Young & Energetic.
The contract is renewing every year. The promotion will take place if the employee meets the qualifications.
However, the termination will also take place if needed.
● Female preferred
● No Experience Needed, New Grad is welcome. We will Train!
● ENGLISH is the only requirement
● the MOST important / MUST have skill is English.
● Excel skills
● Great communication and interpersonal skills
● Effective time management and organizational skills
● Commitment to your work
please do NOT apply if you are NOT confident with your English skills