What We Can Offer
- Ensure billing process follows company regulations
- Ensure revenue recording correctly
- Clearing and posting of customer payments ensure all bank receipt are booked appropriately.
- Regular reconciliation of receivables accounts with customers
- Issue VAT invoices, send account statement to customers, follow up the overdue debts
- Corporate with other department (MKT team, PMO team, …) to reconcile the revenue of customers
- Reconcile bank/cash receipt for stores and other companies in Grove group.
- In charge of daily revenue from Stores: check report, record revenue & issue invoice.
- Check invoices and report output VAT monthly and quarterly
- Report on Aged Receivables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable
- Participate stock-take according to company regulations.
- Other tasks assign by CFO and chief accountant.
- Have 3 years experience in Accounting Receivable
- Familiar with ERP, SAP System is a big plus
- Well-organized, honesty and highly committed
- Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Having the ability to work under high pressure.