Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Managing day-to-day accounting operations including Account Receivables and Account Payable functions
• Providing general accounting support, including creating and posting journal entries.
• Verify and prepare payments to suppliers. Performing daily bank/account reconciliations.
• Organizing and maintaining work files and documents.
• Supporting timely information for annual audits upon request.
• Completing additional projects or duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications and ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Intermediate Excel skills required.
• Solid accounting knowledge and skills. Knowledge about IFRS is a plus.
• Accurate data entry skills.
• Solid communication skills.
• Good at spoken and written English
• 1+ years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field
• Professional accounting qualification is an advantage.
• Attractive salary.
• 13th month salary
• 100% Social insurance, annual health checking up
• Professional working environment.
• Working Place: 10th Floor, CT Building, 56 Yen The, Ward 2, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC