Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
World Vision (WV) is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met.
World Vision International in Vietnam (WVV) is looking for a Accountant Trainee, working from 30 January to 30 April 2023.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The main responsibilities include ensuring that all financial records comply with the WV Financial Policies and Procedures and meet audit requirements.
• Provide administrative financial services to the National Office to ensure compliance, quality, accuracy and consistency of work in all payments.
• Provide administrative support to Finance Officer, Senior Finance Officer in managing bank operation at National Office or AP/Projects
• Process Daily payments, Prepare Cash Disbursement Vouchers, Deposit and Journal entries.
• Process Data Entry on Sun systems is performed ensuring consistency and accuracy of transactions with WV standard chart of accounts and analysis codes.
• Supporting schedules and financial reports are prepared accurately and timely in cooperation with the Finance Department on 10th of each month.
• Petty cash is reviewed and cash count is conducted on a periodical basis.
• The assets register is regularly updated and reconciled with the Sun systems data and assets are physical verified at least on an annual basis.
• All outstanding advances and payables (more than 30 days) are tracked and reminded to the relevant staff or Finance Officer in a timely manner.
• Settlement Advices are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
• Provide accounting support to the AP finance staff, including site visits to projects and APs
• Provide assistance to Senior Finance Officer to ensure sound internal control environment at APs/Projects
• Provide assistance to Senior Finance Officer in reviewing and reconciling Project Financial reports for accuracy
• Provide support to AP finance staff regarding budget management
• Establish filing system of key documents and maintain (in hard copy and soft copy) and in line with audit requirements
• Maintain all financial and other records required for audit purposes, and provide assistance in regular auditing of the National Office or APs/Projects
• Implement all necessary procedures relating to administration within Finance Department
• Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• All required tasks are completed correctly and efficiently
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Experience in bank reconciliation, journal preparation, general ledger, financial statements and government tax requirements
• Knowledge of accounting theory and financial statements and government tax requirements
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International in Vietnam
Address: No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.