Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
• Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
• Maintains the general ledger.
• Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
• Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
• Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
• Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
• Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
• Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
• As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
• Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Highly proficient with accounting software.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
• Three to five years of accounting experience required.