Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Accounting Analyst will be supporting the team in overseeing various projects / initiatives within the team. The Accounting Analyst is responsible in implementing and executing the projects / initiatives that are to resolve the operations issues, bringing the overall efficiency to the entire team.
• Analyze business scenario and work closely with team leader to determine on correct solution, ensure the solutions meets business needs and carried out in accordance to global compliance standards
• Working closely with Team Leader to understand and gather operation requirements.
• Provide preliminary assessment on system capabilities against business requirements with the support and consultation from RPA consultant.
• Perform UAT on the business solutions, implementation, monitoring and provision of post implementation support
• Participate in Global / Regional projects impacting the operations, including requirements gathering, UAT, implementation of technical solutions and post implementation support.
• Provide ongoing support and expertise in day to day operations, including some trouble shooting and issues resolutions.
• Keep up to date and maintain high quality of training documentation, supporting respective Team Leader to update the relevant SOP on timely manner.
• Deliver solid knowledge training, updates and briefings to team to ensure full understanding of process and procedures after each project / enhancement carried out.
• Timely update the project status to manager and highlights any key impact to the operations
• Attend regular team meetings (with respective sub process Team Lead) to understand the concerns and operational issues from respective team and provide suggestions to improve or close the gaps to achieve overall KPI targets.
• Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and internal controls and other business practices in alignment with LEAN and culture of continuous improvement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience. Experience in FMCG manufacturing environment and supply chain will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized/ERP accounting software; knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
• Analytical, attentive to detail and self-motivated with the ability to work independently with high degree of maturity, integrity and initiative.
• A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Good command of verbal and written English.
• Good command of verbal and written Korean.