What We Can Offer
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who can do multiple tasks including Accounting & Financial tasks and support a part of admin tasks. You will be part of a professional Finance & HR team and have a chance to work with people across the region.
1. Finance & Accounting:
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded properly;
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries, adequacy of supporting documents and well-managed filing;
- Manage petty cash, bank payments, maintain all payment vouchers and supporting documents;
- Update bank statement and perform bank reconciliations;
- Review invoices, update accounts payable, accounts receivable, issue invoices and perform reconciliations;
- Maintain updated equipment, prepaid account, updating prepaid allocation and conduct physical checks of equipment;
- Update financial data in drive storage to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Assist Chief Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings/ annual audit;
- Assist Chief Accountant in the preparation of Tax report quarterly/yearly;
2. Administrative Management:
- Assist in managing general aspects of office administration to ensure a smoothly functioning office
- Manage the office inventory including equipment and pantry supplies
- Assist in organizing events, lunches, evening snacks, team building exercises to support corporate culture
- Any other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
- Good understanding of financial and accounting policies, standards and associated regulatory;
- Competent in MS Office Excel, Word, and knowledge of accounting software
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and determination to meet deadlines;
- Good at mathematics and the ability to think critically;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and willing to do multiple tasks.
- Willingness to learn and open to learning new ways of doing things;
- Good English communication (both verbal and writing).
- Honesty and strong work ethics;
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- An exciting opportunity to work with the fastest growing international logistics player.
- International environment where you can work and learn with coworkers from different southeast Asian markets.
- Opportunities for onsite trip in our operating markets.
- Flexible Working Hour
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Free high quality office lunch buffet or restaurant menu.
- All Day Coffee Station Machine with some of the best coffee beans around.
- Free Late Dinner Menu from near restaurant.
- Free Flow of Coffee and Drinks (Juice, Coke, Sprite, Red Bull)
- All Day Free Snack
- Every Friday Special Snack & Beers
- Sponsorship for 6 or 12 months Gym (2 floors above) to stay healthy and in shape!
- Monthly Mobile Data Allowance
- Company Sponsorship (Laptop, English Class,…)
- Loyalty Bonus Package
- 13th Month Salary
HEALTH & LEAVES
- Annual Health Checkup
- Attractive Healthcare Insurance Package
- 15 Days Paid Annual Leave
SOCIAL & ENTERTAINMENT
- Welcome Kit From Deliveree
- Regular Team Social Events
- Cool Entertainment Area (Guitar, Video Games,...)