Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with external auditors to ensure that information required is available when required
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable
- VAT/ FCT report as tax law
- Prepare sales invoices to customers and recording revenue & AR in Fast system as company policy and accounting & tax regulations. Reconcile & ensure properly monthly revenue and receivables reports.
- Perform timely banking transactions, online payment applications to submit to Manager.
- Coordinates in the month-end closing process of team.
- Other jobs assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree in Accounting/Auditing preferred
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Accounting/Auditing
- Work experience in foreign/multinational companies is preferred
- Good communication skills in English writing/speaking
- Good interpersonal skill, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS office
- Hard working, enthusiasm, honesty
- Working place: Ho Chi Minh Office
- Competitive salary
- Working in professional environment
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, to the following address.
Attn : Human Resource Department
OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIETNAM CO., LTD
HCM Office: 2nd Floor, Tan Da Court, 86 Tan Da Street, Ward 11, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)