Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain routine accounting works
- Work with external auditors to ensure that information required is available when required
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable
VAT/ FCT report as tax law
- Prepare sales invoices to customers and recording revenue & AR in Fast system as company policy and accounting & tax regulations. Reconcile & ensure properly monthly revenue and receivables reports.
- Perform timely banking transactions, online payment applications to submit to Manager.
- Coordinates in the month-end closing process of team.
- Other jobs assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree in Accounting/Auding preferred
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Accounting/Auditing
- Work experience in foreign/multinational companies is preferred
- Good communication skills in English writing/speaking
- Good interpersonal skill, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS office
- Hard working, enthusiasm, honesty
- Working place: Ho Chi Minh Office
- Competitive salary
- Working in professional environment
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, to the following address.
Attn : Human Resource Department
OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIETNAM CO., LTD
HCM Office: 2nd Floor, Tan Da Court, 86 Tan Da Street, Ward 11, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Or via online
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)