What We Can Offer
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information (Statutory Accounts, Tax Reports).
- Manage the daily receipts, payments and banking transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank reconciliation activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support the overall goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes the business unit work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Monitor activities of import and export activities, Review yearly liquidation on material and import tax.
- Responds to inquiries from the General Director, Business Unit CFO, Regional Controller and other internal customers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
- More than 10 Years of Accounting Experience in Manufacturing Company
- More than 5 years of experience as Chief Accounts
- Have experience in EXIM
- Work 5 Days in a week after probation.
- Salary: $2200 - $2500
- 13th month salary, gifts in big holidays.
- Support laptop during work.
- Shuttle bus from Binh Phuoc intersection - Aeon Mall Binh Duong - Company