What We Can Offer
- Work on Accounting or Finance specific projects
- Analyze business issues, recommend solutions, demonstrate your analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Identify one (1) major project and how it will contribute to the department’s goals.
- Upon the completion of this internship, the intern is required to present their accomplishments and project summary to the leadership team.
- Undergraduate with bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics (Accounting is preferable)
- Have a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a timely manner while working in a dynamic, cross functional, team orientated environment.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, influence, leadership, and communication skills.
- Can work up to 30 hours/week