Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Assist in developing the Annual Business Plan.(ABP) for the company based on the inputs from other departments.
Submit required reports for ABP, LE, and Forecast etc. in due course.
Book-keeping and GL Reports
• Ensure proper booking of all administration related expenses/overhead. Check all payments and receipts vouchers and cheques. Ensure that stipulated and statutory books/records are maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies, country law and local GAAP and IFRS standards.
• Responsible for timely and accurate monthly closing & quarterly corporate reporting
• Work as a team to get GL closed by 3rd working day and accounts submitted per group reporting schedules
Booking Transactions, bank reconciliation, finance seal chop/check accuracy
• Ensure bank reconciliation on monthly basis and follow up un-reconciled items timely.
• Evaluate forex requirements for the company in consultation with other departments and advises the supervisor/manager on forex hedging requirement (if adequate)
• Coordinate with the bank for bank’s credit/debit advice, L/C, remittance and bank statements
• Ensure safely storing of booking vouchers and integrity of data control/storing
• Ensure payments/cheques accuracy before chopping the finance seal for payments before transferring further for senior managers’ signatory
Tax - Corporate tax / VAT / Transfer pricing
• Manage transfer pricing issues, including but not limited to intercompany transactions, loans and group LRD model
• Identify tax optimization opportunities, recommend and implement ideas / measures to optimize tax, including availing to tax incentives where possible
• Respond to tax enquires from internal and external parties and if required involve internal or external professionals to assist in the process
• Liaise with tax agent (where applicable) in tax computation, VAT reporting, address queries / provide information to authorities.
• Assist the Superior in company structures and tax structuring / planning matters
• Interface point with tax advisors and as well as Corporate HQ and Regional HQ
• Ensure tax compliance with relevant group policies / procedures and statutory requirements in the countries / region
Governance/ Compliance/ Controls
• Ensure compliance with group’s policies & procedures and local tax and statutory requirements
• Review and ensure internal controls are in place and working effectively – conduct reviews and checks using Risk Control Matrix and other tools
• Ensure necessary documentation and records are in place, according to group guidelines and local statutory requirements
• Oversee, liaise and manage the internal and external audit process
Treasury / Cash Management
• Manage the cashflow for the company to maintain it in most optimum condition for achievement of the company’s objectives. Liaise with banks and AR Accountant towards this objective.
• Monitor and maintain adequate credit lines with the banks to support Finance Controller in achieving company’s no liquidity problem
• Prepare monthly cashflow statements and funding/loan forecast and submit to the Financial Controller for approval. Responsible for key-in of TIS System (Group cash forecasting system) and ensure the accuracy of forecasting
Insurance Management (excluding staff related insurance which is covered by HR)
• Review current insurance requirements for the company on a periodic basis and advise the Financial Controller on adequate insurance cover for the company’s assets
• Maintain group insurance policies up-to-date and timely renew of insurance policy. Follow up with the insurance broke agent and the insurance company for securing claims
Prepare monthly payroll register/reports and monitor progress with budgets, through liaison with HR payroll department. Book-keep all payroll transactions and provide necessary analysis.
Be the interface with external parties such as banks, auditor, tax office, statistics bureau, etc
Complete statutory reports to meet due date.
• Other jobs assigned by his/her supervisors/managers
• Including but not limited to voucher binding and voucher review within Accounting Function
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Accounting related major
• 5 years working experience in accounting area, at least 2 years above supervisor experience
• CPA, ACCA etc. is a plus;
• ERP software experience is a must; Microsoft Navision, SAP experience is an advantage;
• Excellent Excel spread-sheeting skills
• Fluent English
Personal characteristics & behaviour
• Honest, integrity, trustworthy, critical thinking, hardworking.
• Strong process and conceptual skills
• Strong analytical skill
• Resourcefulness and ability to work in matrix structure
• Ability to work with tight timelines and challenges
• Hands on and willing to deal with details
• Communication and interpersonal Skills,
• Team player
• Leadership and management skills, strategic thinking