Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collect, proceed and store all accounting data and documents.
- Verify the validity of accounting documents and invoice before booking.
- Review orders and payment requests before processing payment to ensure compliance with company’s policies.
- Declare payable invoices which are arising in that month.
- Prepare VAT, PIT, CIT, etc. and related tax reports needed to submit monthly.
- Calculate the inventory, cost of goods sold, fixed-asset depreciation, etc.
- Prepare monthly financial report, and management report according to BOD or line manager’s request.
- Declare and submit Licensing tax at the beginning of the year.
- Submit VAT and PIT declaration in Dec or 4th quarter, calculate temporary CIT in the 4th quarter of previous year.
- Submit financial statement, PIT declaration, CIT of the preceding year Prepare annual financial statements, including financial status reports, business performance reports, financial statement notes, cash flow reports, and financial balance sheets.
- Conduct inventory checking and assets management, compare debts with customers and suppliers, and compare between detailed books and general accounting books.
- Propose initiatives for work improvement in accounting and finance departments.
- Analyze data and provide insightful reports by financial analysis. Participate in explanation process, tax declaration and audit.
- Adjust company tax fine payment operations as required by tax authorities.
- Build up a healthy working culture among teammates as well as generate positive collaboration with other departments internally and externally, including tax authority, banks, etc.
- Prepare budget and cashflow forecast weekly and monthly.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting with a minimum of 5 years as Chief Accountant or Accounting Manager.
- Have effective communication, critical thinking, and ability to analyze and to solve problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: excel, words, power point…
- Enthusiastic and proactive and positive attitude.
- High sense of responsibility and eye-on-details.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.