Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Oversees accounting team of CL and transportation in the North, and participate actively in controlling the operation/business activities of the related BUs.
- Ensures adequate controls and review of all accounting activities and schedules including cash/bank, inventory, debtors, creditors, credit limits, fixed assets, inter-company balances, sales and expenses, etc…
- Build a robust accounting team of CL and transportation in the North.
- Control operating costs.
- Manage assets of the company.
- Closing book on time following the company requirement.
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports to the HO in accordance with VAS, IFRS and other required relevant reports to the authority.
- Prepare and provide the analysis reports, management report as requested by the Bus.
- Comply with the Policies of the company and Acc. Dept.
- Build a good relationship with key stakeholders (auditor, bank, partners,…)
- Other tasks assigned by the HO accounting managers & Finance Director and Branch Director.
As a Finance Business Partner
- Maintains strong relationships and able to dialogue independently on accounting/finance matters with other partners/ BU heads.
- Play the consulting role in financial and accounting area to the Bus and add value.
- Provide the analysis reports to the BUs to monitor the KPIs and add value to the business activities
- Average core - from assessment of Bus head (of in charged biz)
- Co-operate with all teams to get full information to solve HR's problem immediately and report to the Line manager on time. Timely adjust if having any mistake
- Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, HR's knowledge, Labor Law,... to advise if need
- Identify and implement new process plan to improve the working process, save time, save cost.
- Submit all necessary report on time.
- Compliance with Company Regulation, policies, SOP of BU, current law.
- Self-learning through read book, attend working related courses, e learning …
- Attend all activities of BU/ Dept. with positive spirit.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor of accounting major, CPA/CIMA/ACCA is plus
• Good knowledge of current regulations on taxation, accounting
• Preferably in Forwarding, Logistic & Warehouse field
• Good communication skills in dealing with internal and external contacts
• Be able to work independently and under pressure
• Self-organized, quality and details oriented
• Good attitude in teamwork
• Work assurance.
• Internal Policies compliance
• Good management skill
• Hard working