Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and procedure financial reports or statements.
• Coordinate and complete annual external audits.
• Participate in the ongoing development of accounting policies, systems, and procedures.
• Be responsible for reporting all spectrums of financial to BOM and BOD.
• Perform tax review and reporting according to local legislation.
• Perform forecast of company cash flow and PL, closely monitor company cash flow.
• Perform ad hoc analysis as per requirement relating to every aspect of the business.
• Perform project cost budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and control.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or equivalent
• ACCA/CPA qualification is preferable.
• More than 5 years experience in Corporate Finance or over 3 years of experience in Accounting and Auditing services.
• Strong leadership and team management
• Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills are required.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables.
• Significant experience with project and transaction controls in real estate or construction is strongly preferred.
• Extensive experience and knowledge in current tax laws
• Experience working with external auditors, internal control, and compliance-related issues.