Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage Accounting Section to ensure smooth operation: general accounting, costing, inventory, reporting;
- Manage group reporting package (monthly, quarterly, annually) to ensure the reports are submitted with high accuracy and compliance with VAS & AGAP-I in timely manner;
- Manage the process of annual budget, estimation and rolling forecast in consultation with management;
- Manage internal audit requirements, lead and manage external audit for Quarter and Annual Audit to issue the VAS report on time;
- Work as Business partner to Sales & Marketing Division, Production Division to provide support/ advice on financial & operational processes/ issues;
- Handle the inventory and physical semi-annual/ annual check;
- Plan, set targets and be accountable for the performance & results of Accounting Section;
- Monitor budget use of Accounting Section (laptop replacement, repairing, stationery…);
- Apply the Career Path Framework in recruitment, training, coaching, appraisal, future leader development, etc. for employees in Accounting Section;
- Contribute to planning target of Financial & Accounting Department;
- Understand direction of Company/ Division, strategy and target of Department;
- Complete assignments and targets belong to Accounting Section.
* LET'S EXPLORE INTERESTING ASPECTS ABOUT AJINOMOTO VIETNAM FROM TODAY!
- Experience the virtual visit to the Ajinomoto Vietnam factory at: bit.ly/AVN_thamquannhamay
- Discover more about us at: https://www.ajinomoto.com.vn
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having Master’s Degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Audit, Business Administration, Economics or related majors;
- Having knowledge about VAS, IFRS, Accounting, Tax;
- Having proficient English ability, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), SAP/ ERP and high sense of compliance.
- Having profound plan setting & execution, problem identification & solving, resources management, analytical, logical thinking and communication skills.
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in management role related to Accounting.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.