What We Can Offer
• Assist Cost Accountant in collecting cost information and calculating product pricing.
• Review product cost and rates of labour & overheads.
• Analyse costs of raw materials and other supplies.
• Ensure correct classification of cost.
• Perform margin and expense analysis.
• Prepare monthly accounting reports for submission to management.
2. Accounts Payables
• Timely checking and recording of invoices.
• Ensure that purchases from overseas vendors are supported by import declaration & GRN.
• Ensure correct coding of purchases.
• Paying vendors by scheduling payment and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
• Responding to vendor enquiries regarding finance.
• Preparing analysis of expenses.
• Continuing to improve the payment process.
3. Inventory and Fixed Assets.
• Perform weekly physical stock count.
• Involve in year-end stock count and reconciliation.
4. Audit & Tax
• Support statutory audit.
• Prepare audit schedules.
5. Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
1. College or University of Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
2. At least 1 year of experience in Finance and Accounting field.
3. Able to speak and write in English.
4. Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
5. Good analytical skills with an attention to detail.
6. Strong time management skills
7. Prior working experience in manufacturing is preferred.