Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contact and maintain a good relationship with clients, vendors, business partners, etc;
• Coordinate and respond to government sector enquiries such as Custom Department, Revenue Department, Social Security Insurance, etc;
• To handle accounting and finance activities (i.e. invoicing, payments, banking, payroll, management reports, tax payment, etc) and liaise with the auditor/tax/consultant company;
• To handle overseas procurement/imports machinery spare parts, arrange shipping and logistic management for customers;
• Provide administrative supports to employee and visitors, such as hotel and flight booking, meeting/conference/exhibition preparation, corporate printing, etc.
• Liaise with the Head Office in Europe and others group subsidiaries/branch;
• Responsible for other tasks assigned by Regional Office Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Diploma or Degree/Professional Certificate in Accountancy;
• The candidate should possess good personality, high responsibility, able to work independently, good communication skills, fast learning, result orientated attitudes to completing the profile;
• Require a good command in English;
• Working experience with multi national companies is an added advantage;
• The candidate should have basic computer knowledge and Microsoft Office.
The office location will be located at HCMC. Shortlisted candidate is required to attend interview at HCMC or Hanoi. Interested candidates are invited to submit full C.V. with current photo attached, indicating work experience, expected salary, etc. thru Vietnamworks.com. Should you require further information, you may browse our company website https://www.salvagninigroup.com