Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Accounts Receivable
Age: 23-30 years old
Required quantity: 01 staff
Contract term: long-term
• Job requirements:
- Ensuring the timely billing and collections of payments from our customers.
- Prepare and issue of receipt vouchers, receipt notes, payment advice (if customers request) and tax invoices to customers.
- Key in collection from customers to system.
- Maintain and update customer database and respond to all queries regarding payment installments and status to system.
- Prepare weekly reports to management team outlining weekly collections and customers account status.
- Issue, control and follow up with the delivery and receipt of tax invoices.
- Preparing of monthly sales commission report for salesmen basing on information from system
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Accounts Receivable accounting.
- Good English enough in both oral and written.
- Good communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Hardworking, good team-work spirit, careful .
- Self-motivation, initiative.
- Preferred candidates who are living in Binh Duong.
• Salary: Negotiation
INFORMATION ABOUT Wage and Welfare
I. WORKING TIME: From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. There is a shuttle bus from District 1, Ho Chi Minh City to the company.
II. SALARY: REASONABLE and will be discussed during the interview
- Mid-shift meal (30,000 VND/piece)
- Monthly milk allowance: 100,000 VND/month and 01 box of 110ml fresh milk per working day
III. OTHER BENEFITS
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance with the total salary and from the first month of receiving the job.
- Participate in accident insurance 24/24.
- Join the Union
- 13th month salary
- Annual health check at major hospitals in Binh Duong such as Columbia, ...
- Annual activities: birthdays, year-end parties, ...
- Mid-autumn gifts, Tet gifts for employees, gifts for holidays, visiting sick...
- Magic year:
Less than 2 years: 12 days
From 2 to 5 years: 16 days
Over 5 years: 18 days
IV. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Safe, friendly and clean working environment.
- Stable and long-term employment.
- Employees are trained in skills and working procedures.
- Good advancement opportunities.