Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our purpose is to spark progress by simplifying numbers and strengthening people. Our team is equipped to meet the accounting, human resources, training, and business consulting needs for the organizations we serve. We enable small and midsize organizations to focus on their core capabilities by reducing the stress that comes from personnel and bookkeeping responsibilities. We are driven by our values of Growth, People Focused, Leadership, and Reliability in the work we do each day.
This position must have an advanced understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices. This position should have an aptitude for numbers and be familiar with QuickBooks® Online and QuickBooks® Desktop software. They must have a desire to help clients with their accounting processes, to spark progress within the organizations we serve.
*** PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Update costing and pricing in our ERP system via imports and manual entry.
● Reviewing CRM product setups, creating new products and correcting or managing any corrections by delegating or gathering information form the sales and production team.
● Monthly price update and review between ERP (Business Central) and CRM (SalesForce)
● Assist with reviewing business reports that indicate problems in many departments and facilitating resolution to those issues. (Ex… Low margin products, actual to expected production, intercompany variances, Low margin sales, shipped not invoiced or received not invoiced orders)
● Audit invoices to ensure certain types of transactions are being handled correctly, such as delivery/freight charges on the sales side and expense/cost allocation on purchases hitting the landed cost of products properly.
● Month end intercompany account reconciliations and review and closing entries
● Investigate discrepancies and communicate with partners to resolve shipping and receiving mismatches.
● Assist with correcting orders that were not done properly by end users and are being held up from processing.
● Make bulk changes to product configurations via exports and imports
● Reviewing setup of all existing vendors, items, customers and various other business data and addressing any issues such as missing information or incorrect setups. Ex. Cleaning up product descriptions, verifying correct data is in the right fields (no names in the address boxes).
● Review aging orders and production and bring to the attention of the proper management team. Catch anything would be throwing off replenishment reporting.
● Preparing and modifying reports
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Strong excel skills
● ERP/CRM Experience (Business Central/Salesforce preferred)
● MB-800: Business Central Functional Consultant certification a huge plus
● Business Admin Degree or equivalent.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong gmail, google drive skills
Strong time management skills and high attention to detail
● Problem-solving skills.
● Must be able to prioritize.
● Strong aptitude for math.
● Strong Organization skills.
● Broad business knowledge.
● Accounting and finance experience.
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We offer excellent company benefits including:
• Working hours: Mon – Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, and lunch break is 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
• 13th-month salary
• Annually salary review & increase
• Full insurances (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) payment based on your actual earnings.
• Paid leave including Maternity, Paternity, Marriage, Funeral
• The company paid private health insurance 24/7 (Bao Minh/Bao Viet/PVI) for employee and family after 2 years of service
• The annual company paid trip with an extra paid day off for employee and families
• Regular team building activities
• The company provided gifts for you and your family: Tet, Children’s day, Mid-Autumn Festival
• Annual health check-up/ Covid Vaccination