What We Can Offer
o Assess the data and assumption readiness for transition to IFRS17
o Provide user requirement for various data and systems (e.g. Prophet, reinsurance system and sub-ledger) to IT.
o Co-ordinate with IT or other parties to ensure the data and systems after development fulfill the user requirements
o Perform data quality control and validate User Acceptance Criteria for system enhancement
o Perform actuarial system (Prophet, data generation, etc.) enhancement and optimization
o Develop the IFRS 17 reporting process flow
2) Collaborate with Group Office in establishing IFRS 17 methodology, including technical decisions.
3) Collaborate with Group Office in performing financial impact analysis, understand the impact on product profitability and formulate strategy
4) Perform data and system UAT, and other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
• Good progress in Actuarial professional examination is a plus
• Knowledge in insurance products and IFRS4/USGAAP, IFRS17 will be an asset
• Experience in data and system UAT is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge in SQL, R, Python, or any other programming language
• Good written and verbal English skill.