Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Line Reporting: Administration Executive
Direct Administrative: Manager
The admin staff position is accountable for day-to-day office tasks such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies. In addition to data-entry, report-writing, filing and scheduling, you will perform duties such as coordinate direct mailings and work on special projects.
- Welcome guests; visitors ...
- Receive, response and forward phone calls & emails...
- Deal with courier/ postal, office supplies and procurement...
- Coordinate with third parties (cleaning, transportation, connection…), local authorities;
- Coordinate with Landlord for any maintenance and fixation if required…
- File the office documents (e-file and physical ones)
- Collect requests of name-card printing and conducting.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies when directed.
- Contact relevant parties such as staffs and vendors for invoices collecting, payment information gathering.
- Other admin tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Communication skills: Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, vendors, partners…
PC skills: The ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
Experience: At least 3-year experience in administration;
English language proficiency: Advanced
Key characteristics and competences
- Courteous manners
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills.
- Driven, proactive attitude, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle multi-task situaltion;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good teamwork, analytical skills
- Business-related awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.