What We Can Offer
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax, legal and advisory services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Established in 1994, KPMG in Vietnam over the past 25 years has developed into one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, offering services to a wide portfolio of both international and local clients. Partners in the Firm have been active in Vietnam since the country first opened its doors to foreign investors in the 1990s and the Vietnam member firm was subsequently incorporated in 1994.
KPMG currently has offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, with a headcount of more than 1,600 professional employees. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
KPMG Delivery Centre Vietnam (KDCV) is a shared service center in KPMG Vietnam which utilizes innovative, intelligent automation and state-of-the-art data processing and analysis technology to support KPMG’s Deal Tax and Legal, Audit and Consulting service teams at key steps of their client engagements. Through our specialized data processing KDC team, we aim to collaborate with engagement teams to improve their operational effectiveness.
1. Audit support
a. Audit confirmation
▪ Support Audit team to create Audit Confirmations (“ACs”) form on ACRF system.
▪ Generate ACs via automated internal system and send soft copies to Audit Engagement Team
▪ Receive authorized hard copy ACs from Audit Client or Audit Engagement Team; search postal code and create postal online form and send AC to Addressees (“Responders”)
▪ Follow up statuses of Audit Confirmations and perform Chasing Calls to encourage ACs returned
▪ Receive replied hard copy ACs from Addressees (“Responders”) and upload into automated internal system
▪ Assemble and archive returned audit confirmations; then hand-over to audit team at close-out time
▪ Cooperate with Admin department, office receptionists, couriers to sending and receiving audit confirmation.
▪ Assist to classifying audit confirmation letters and delivering to in-charge.
▪ Receive phone calls and take notes/queries from callers to transfer to in-charge
▪ Get Audit team and other KDC team member feedback on AC process and ACRF system, work with KDC Manager and Innovation team to upgrade system annually.
b. eAudit close-out
▪ Send reminder to Audit team related to eAudit/KCW close-out, force close-out on system if the deadline is missed; Report any breach cases
▪ Perform Hard-copy files sealing
▪ Other jobs assigned by the line manager
2. Risk management
▪ Search client background on provided database and Google based on information provided by Engagement team
▪ Perform more study on Client background under instructions of Managers
▪ Extract/prepare report and deliver it to Engagement team
3. Secretary work
▪ Assist on timesheet reminder, leave-late notification, order and manage stationeries
▪ Arrange team activities and team buildings
▪ Bachelor’s degree of English/Chinese/Japanese, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications is highly preferred.
▪ Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
▪ Good command of English and Vietnamese
▪ Details oriented and strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
▪ Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
▪ Smooth coordination within the function and other related functions of KPMG
▪ Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly