Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Work Location: MKW Wind Power Plant
Reporting to: Head of Admin & Secretary
• Be responsible for the overall administration of MKW and support some procurement activities.
• Support PMU, O&M Dept. and CR, CSR activities.
1. General administrative services
a. Office facilities management
• Office space
• Meeting rooms facilities and bookings
• Pantry & staff lunches
• Equipment/items for PMU, O&M team
• Stationery, office supplies and sundries
• Office equipment
c. Outsourcing services management
• Car rental contracts, daily schedule management
• Cleaning service
• Rental equipment
d. Courier service
• In-coming and out-going mails/goods
e. Business travel bookings
• Air ticket bookings
• Transportation arrangements
• Accommodation bookings
• Assisting travelers on expenses claims
2. Managing accommodation for expat & local staff
• Hotel contracts
• House lease contracts
3. Events/parties organization
• Events planning and organizing
• Internal parties set-up
4. Admin expenses management
• Assisting PM to prepare annual budget for admin expenses and control the actual expenses to be under the budget.
• Preparing frequent payments for office expenses: office rental, internet, utilities, office equipment, car rental, accommodation, etc.
• Handling other expenses incurred from other Dept.
5. Supporting PMU, O&M Dept and CR, CSR Activities
• CR, CSR activities
• Accommodation facilities and logistics
6. Ensuring admin filing system is maintained sufficiently and up to date.
7. Support some procurement activities at the stie.
8. Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports on work progress as assigned by the Company and/or direct Manager.
9. Handling other works assigned by direct Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 02 years’ experience in administration.
• Office administrative standards, policies and procedures.
• Property and asset management
• Procurement, vendor management and supply market.
• Expat services.
• Event management.
• Accounting procedures.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to handle multi-task, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines.
• Vendor management skill.
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer-service mindset.
• Can-do attitude.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Strong negotiation skill.
• Strong teamwork skills and can work independently with minimum supervision.
• Prefer local residence in Binh Dai / Ben Tre
• Goal-Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible