Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Booking: hotel, air ticket...for business trip.
• Maintain office equipment in good working conditions and repair/change where necessary.
• Manage and provide stationery for departments.
• Supervise and effectively evaluate the quality of cleaners.
• Order and prepare lunch for BOD.
• Support in organizing company’s events, tea-break...
• Support in stamp, submit documents and arrange to store documents at the end of the month.
• Plan and manage admin budget, make report to manager.
• Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
• Handle in-coming calls and walk-in visitors/ employees professionally.
• Keep front desk and office area neat and tidy.
• Arrange and control the meeting rooms.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having certificate relating to archives, admin is a plus.
• Age from 25-35 years old, have gook looking is a plus.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• At least 3 year-experience in receptionist/office admin task.
• Experience in employee engagement activities and arranging company events.