Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• International brand (ranking frequently in the top 10 global, top 5 in the Asia Pacific);
• Competitive remuneration (including salary, performance bonus, contribution bonus, overtime, per diem, and other allowances…)
• Flexible working time policy
• Company Culture: Nice, Open, Disciplinary, Professional
• Working environment's features: Talent Recognition, English, Friendly, Dynamic, Young, Sportive
• Intensive training and guidance (training in classes and mentoring/ coaching on jobs)
• Opportunities to learn and develop a career path in a professional environment.
• Entertainment activities: daily relaxing time; sport & outdoor activities; picnic & company trips…
• Experience various functional areas of Human Resource Management.
Human Resource Management (70%)
Assist HR Team leader in functional areas of Human Resources Management, including:
1. Recruitment and Staffing
• Post job announcements on effective recruitment channels.
• Arrange schedules and appointments with candidates.
• Assist in specific rounds of the hiring process and various employer branding activities.
• Control employees’ data and documents.
2. Compensation and Benefits
• Perform declaration of the compulsory Social Insurance and claim benefits for employees.
• Make registrations regarding Personal Income Tax (PIT).
• Control data for calculating salary, manage payroll records and assist in calculating PIT Finalization.
• Assist in conducting internal training courses.
• Register external training programs for employees.
• Control training hours and training records.
4. Employee Relations
• Implement entry and exit procedures for employees.
• Organize internal integration/ employee engagement events and activities.
5. Labor Laws and Legal Compliance
• Supervise employees in following Labor Law and Company policies.
• Manage and follow up labor contracts.
• Submit reports to Authorities under the review of HR Team Leader.
• Perform administrative activities of the Head Office under the assignment of HR Team Leader.
• Obtain visa, work permit, and temporary resident card for Expats.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Be a fresh graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant fields.
• Be interested in developing a career in Human Resource Management Field.
• Having a good command of English.
• Be hard-working, willing to learn new things, and having can-do-attitude.
• Be careful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
• Be honest, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
• Be pro-active and creative.
Please be informed that:
• Cover letter and CV in English are required;
• CV with photo is required;
• Application will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis;
• Hard copies sent by post are not recommended.