What We Can Offer
We are now seeking a HR & Admin Executive for fast growing organization.
The position is based in Ho chi Minh City
• Manage stationery, office equipment, taxi cards/grab code, booking hotel/flight, phone & office costs efficiently
• Undertake daily administrative tasks of the company such as: bookkeeping, logistic support, reception, meeting organizer, and other related tasks;
• Co-ordinating with Business Development Executive to organize contract signing ceremonies.
• Be a key contact to workers and staffs for all admin supports
• Do orientation training for newcomer & support IT for setting up Laptop
• Do reports to authority and as request
• Support for company’ events (Year End Party, Outing, Health check,…)
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager
• Recruiting personnel basing on Company’s recruitment criteria; implementing hiring procedure from screening application CVs, interviewing, job offering to new hire orientation and signing labor contract
• Managing Company’s HR in accordance with Labor regulations and Company’s Internal rules including maintaining employee information data sheet; periodical labor registration with authority; labor contracts, social, health and unemployment insurance; taking staff attendance and leave procedure; organizing extra and social activities for staff members.
• Record, update salary, bonus, allowance, and benefits of new employees and any changes of salary, allowance and benefits of all employees monthly basis excel file for monthly payroll correctly;
• Monitor internal staffs’ time and attendance producing monthly timesheets;
• Check leave record (any kind of leave those are: annual leave, sick leave, paid leave, unpaid leave.. of employees and update leave record;
• Prepare all necessary documents for bank-transfer and transfer salary of current month in due course.
• In charge of quarterly & annually PIT finalization.
• 2 years experience working in HR General/ Admin
• Careful, detail-oriented, reliable, trustworthy person and professional attitude.
• High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Bachelor degree in Business/ Economics/ Social Sciences and Humanities.