What We Can Offer
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Diploma or BA degree , ideally in HR or with relevant technical certification
- Strong computer (Microsoft Office) skills;
- A track record of providing robust Administration support in a high-growth, dynamic operating environment
- Proficient in English communication both orally and verbally;
- Experience in planning and administrative accuracy a must. Experience servicing an office and building a culture highly desirable.
- Strong work ethic, detailed & serviced oriented, cost-effective and timely manner.