Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage and keep track with the Office Lease Contract and related Utilities (electricity, water, hygiene, parking, air conditioning, internet), Facilities Lease Contract, working furniture and equipment, internet, including looking for the appropriate services/ contractors, negotiating for better terms, filing and making the payment.
- Negotiate, manage and keep track with contract of car leasing, Grab business, PPE, stationery, refreshment, expat’s accommodation leasing and related utilities (electricity, water, internet, etc.), air ticket, accommodation and courier.
- Order, arrange and provide the office supplies/ PPE, arrange the circulation of correspondence and mail properly and well-tracked.
- Assign and supervise the office cleaning and caring tasks to the office cleaner, ensure the professional office environment.
- Make the payments according to accounting practices; prepare, update and follow up all the expenses and fixed asset inventory as well as share with relevant people.
- Take account of communicating and documentation with landlords, local authority and relevant parties to ensure the smooth and adequate operation. Manage and control environmental activities relating to office operation to ensure the correct implementation of the company's safety policy.
- Organize internal and external meeting and events as plan and assigned.
- Share the Office Operation practices with new hire; create, update and share company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by top management team.
2./ Provision of Support to other departments:
- Create document, letter, report and presentation as assigned
- Arrange business travel and other trips for company colleagues and management team such as transportation means, accommodation, relaxation/ dining appointment, visit schedule.
- Assist in preparing the Payment Voucher, Reimbursement, verify the expense and related documents, provide further guidance on missing documents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education: Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years working experience in a similar position or in performing similar tasks in a multinational company.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Good knowledge of Office management, time management
• Good English skills