Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Under the supervision of HR Admin Manager (HRAM), the AO handle all matters related to the general operation of NPA Hanoi Office and train, supervise and support other Admin staff handling administrative tasks at project offices to ensure smooth running of all activities and offices, in line with current NPA policies and procedures.
• Oversee the reception office operation of NPA HN office, handle all incoming/outgoing telephone calls, letters, postal packages, etc.
• General secretarial work as typing, drafting documents, filing (both soft and hard files)
• Be responsible for general office coordination, including but not limited to maintaining office calendar for meetings and work flow, coordinating office car schedule, supervising hygiene and securities of the office.
• Ensure office efficiency is maintained by coordinating to Logistics Department in execution of equipment procurement, renovation, layouts and office systems
• Organize meetings, trainings and events for NPA National Office, NPA events national wide and abroad
• Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Provide interpretation to NPA expats and visitors and translation of office documents as required
• Ensure proper office supplies, maintenance of office equipment for NPA HN office
• Book and coordinate travel arrangement for NPA staff, NPA expats and visitors (including but not limit to visas, air-tickets, accommodation and other arrangements) in coordination with respective project admin staff
• Prepare paperwork and applying for NPA expats’ work permit, visa, resident card, driving license
• Organize shipment and assist in settling in or departure for NPA expats and family
• Assist Logistics Manager in logistics matters including but not limited to getting quotations for office equipment/furniture/supplies procurement, checking inventory, coding assets, ensuring car logbook/services recorded
• Organize induction programs for new employees
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Get involved in improving various administrative processes/procedures
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of NPA events
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Systemize administrative tasks and ensure all admin staff in projects aware and comply with updated system
• Management of NPA Hanoi Office Petty Cash
• Perform periodically cash count for NPA Hanoi Office as required or at requested
• Cooperate with Finance Officer and make necessary periodically cash book report or at requested as required by Finance Manager
Perform other tasks and duties assigned by HRAM and FM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of Bachelor is required
• Fluent English Speaking/writing skills
• At least 03-year experience in Admin, preferably with an INGO or foreign entities in Vietnam
• Good time management and organizational skills; Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
• High attention to details; Good sense of keeping track jobs to be done and keen on following up until jobs done well
• Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Sound interpersonal & communication skills with Computer literacy
• A good team player as well as an independent worker
• Familiar with multi-cultural working environment