What We Can Offer
- Handle in-coming calls and walk-in visitors/ employees professionally.
- Receive incoming mails in and deliver to employees with tracking on daily basis.
- Request couriers and send daily outcoming domestic and international mails.
2. Office Administration:
- Manage stock and purchase office supplies.
- Manage contracts, check weekly/ monthly debit and on time payment for all admin services such as office/car rental, taxi, air ticket/hotel/visa, courier, telephone, Internet, etc...
- Build and manage admin budget and expenses.
- Assist Purchase Request/ Order creation for back-office departments.
- Perform other administrative tasks to employees including set up for new comers, prepare contract.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- At least 1-2 years of related experience in multinational company.
- Good command of English.
- Good organizing & planning skills.
- Service and customer oriented mindset.
- Ability to multi-task with effective time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Patience and details oriented.
- PC Literate – intermediate level of overall MS Office.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.