What We Can Offer
- Organize and schedule conference rooms;
- Prepare visa and related visa application procedure for office staffs and visitors;
- Order, search and monitor administration suppliers such as postal service, car fleet, stationery, cleaning service, phone service, etc.;
- Maintain administrative filing system;
- Submit expense payments/ reports;
- Assist in organizing company activities and events in cooperation with Administration and HR team;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Coordinate with Administration team in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Binh Duong;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*** Working Locations:
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An City, Binh Duong Province);
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC from Q3/2021;
- Company shuttle van is provided.
- At least 2-year-working experience in administration in foreign company is a priority;
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, multi-tasking and customer service skills;
- Hard working, proactive and team work spirit;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Good command of English and MS Office.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.