Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Coordinate executives, directors and/or manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings facilities and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Participate or lead special projects and/or events.
• Administer program, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
• Generate reports and graphs as needed.
• Order and maintain supplies.
• Serve as resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree
• At least 3 years in preparing Work Permit.
• Detail-oriented & careful.