Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare/manage regular office expenses (taxi, rental car, drinking water, office supplies, stationery and ect.) and request payments to Finance Dept timely and properly.
• Manage and supervise security service (Long Hai) at retail stores;
• Arrange and prepare quarterly free products to give employees timely and accurately.
• Provide service to retails stores: stationery, drinking water.
• Prepare and support in organizing annual Health check-up and documentations as required.
• Support in HR activities: monthly birthdays, Woman Days, company trips, year-end party, staff events … etc.
• Searching/Dealing with vendors (prices, contracts, invoices…).
• Arrange bookings of hotels, air-tickets for travel when needed.
• Keep reception area, office, pantry clean and tidy.
• Manage tea-lady to make sure she follows cleaning guidelines.
• Support small office maintenances.
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Familiarity with office management procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Intermediate level of English is preferred.
• College degree in office administration or relevant field.