Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Duration: Starting ASAP for 2 years with possibility of extension
- • Ensuring technical supervision and coordination of the admin and finance staff of the BIO-project and Service Packages for (BIO and LPs)
• Organisation and monitoring of an overall smooth functioning of the whole administrative management system of the BIO and service packages (BIO and LPs)
• Overseeing and ensuring the quality of all administrative services (finance and budget management, accounting, procurement and contracting, asset management, logistics and event management) in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
• Ensuring effective communication and coordination among the project Administrative team, technical team, with the respective projects, GIZ Head quarter, Country office and related partners
• Supporting financial planning, budget monitoring, contract monitoring and accounting
• Identifying relevant problems and issues and assisting in formulating implementation-oriented solutions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Master’s degree or University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic or similar area;
• At least 8 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
• At least 3 years’ experience in leadership and coordination position;
• At least 5 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in a project / programme / or in the area administration and finance;
• Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experience in working within international teams;
• Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset;
• Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Cost Control, Onsite Reporting, Winpaccs, SAP…);
• Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure;
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English (link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6), copies of relevant certificates and references, either by HR email address provided in the GIZ Application Form or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 14th April 2021.
Note: Please state ‘Application for the A&F Coordinator – BIO’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6