What We Can Offer
1. Answer incoming calls; take messages and re-direct calls as required.
2. Deal with email enquiries.
3. Arrange and manage customer appointments.
4. Data entry (bookings, working schedule, sales figures, property listings etc.).
5. Receive and process customer orders.
6. Issue invoices.
7. General office management such as ordering stationeries.
8. Organize travel and accommodation for managers and staff.
9. Arrange both internal and external events.
10. Possibly maintain the company social media accounts.
11. Provide administration support to Sales Reps, Lab Manager and Country Manager.
2. At least 1 years related experience with healthcare facilities of similar size and structure (e.g., independent laboratories or hospitals) preferred.
3. Strong communication and customer service skills.
4. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
5. Ability to work independently and exercise good time management skills.
6. Familiarity with databases and statistics.