Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Business travel management - tracking airline tickets, hotel and restaurant reservations, visa applications, travel preparation, travel expense reporting and costs for BOD and guests from abroad.
• Translate relevant documents, take minutes of the meeting
• Manage work and communication with appropriate individuals inside and outside.
• Implement all process purchasing of gifts: searching, comparing price, advising, ordering and monitoring
• Work with other departments to hold the parties, outing trips of company,
• Assist the HR department:
- Recruitment: call and send email to candidates to make an interview, send thanks you letter to them
- Training: prepare meeting room, remind staff, get signature, save certificates, manage training schedule.
- HSSE: monitor process of HSSE, save documents
- Manage day off of staff
- Input database of new staff and update staff's information
• Back-up for Receptionist
• Other tasks are assigned by BOD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 1 year working experience in multi-national companies in service industry
• At least 1 years experience in the similar position.
Soft skills: professionalism, creativity , active and to be responsibility
• Hard working with high responsibility to process integrity, diplomacy and persuasion.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong time management and problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills; Proficient in oral and written communication by English
• Proficient with all MS Office software, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.