What We Can Offer
Paybotic is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, with a team of international staff working remotely in different countries such as Vietnam and India. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant working US hours (Eastern Standard Time) in our Vietnam office. As our Administrative Assistant, you will gain exposure to and participate in tactical planning and execution of the company’s operational activities, including marketing, communications, customer support and sales support. This is a well-rounded position that will provide you with experiences in all elements of a corporate strategy for growth and its work efforts. More than that, you will get to work and connect with several established business ventures located in the US, essentially diversifying your resume and expand your professional networks.
Again, the Administrative Assistant will support the multi-functional needs of various departments and business efforts while coordinating the efforts of the sales office. The person filling this position must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while valuing the benefits of predictable repeatable procedures, be self-motivated, problem solver and an independent thinker.
This position reports to Operation Manager. Primary responsibilities are listed below, including but not limited to:
• Direct all incoming email traffic and support requests to appropriate departments.
• Manage CRM and other reporting platforms, primarily lead reporting, data entry, emails, etc.
• Manage equipment inventory and invoice tracking.
• Compile weekly/monthly reports as specified.
• Assist the Sales and Operations Managers with daily operations (sourcing leads, monitoring active customer accounts, etc.)
• Update and maintain daily logs of operations
• Assist Account Executives with deal paperwork and training; organize and check paperwork for accuracy.
• Order purchases, office supply inventory and management
• All other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluency in English, both writing and speaking.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Google Suite, CRM, Adobe Acrobat, MacOS and general computer skills.
• Must be a fast and active learner, team player, exhibiting strong communication skills and high degree of flexibility in a fast-paced working environment.
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Professional demeanor and customer service oriented.
• Basic graphic design skills (optional).
• No requirement for experience and knowledge in merchant services. We will provide training on industry knowledge, business operations, etc. in house.