What We Can Offer
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
• Arrange travel ticket, travel accommodations.
• Assist with an office renovation.
• Clean and tidy public office spaces.
• Handles purchasing and maintenance of all general office supplies.
• Collect quotations from suppliers and evaluation.
• Monitor office expenditures; handle all office contracts (rent, service, etc.); and follow up on the expiry of these contracts and remind them for renewing.
• Organize health checkups for all employees.
• Support receptionist tasks
• Perform general administrative, clerical, and executive support tasks to ensure organizational sustainability.
• Checking the contract or other legal document with a lawyer
• Supporting the task for Korean staff’s VISA and others process of residence in Vietnam
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager and General Director
+ Responsible, Multitask, Hardworking, & Honest.
+ Male/ Female.
+ University graduated, major related to Sales or HR or Accounting.
+ Fluent in English & good at MS office.
+ Possible to go on a Business trip.
*** Only our CV is accepted. Kindly use the below link to download.