What We Can Offer
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract
- Administrative support to the Energy Support Programme, in accordance with the rules and regulations (OuR) of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and/or the GIZ Office in Viet Nam report to and under supervision of the direct supervisor(s).
- All logistics around international and local events/workshop/ study tour organisation;
- Management of adequate project documentation as well as knowledge dissemination; including filing of documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules;
- Communication and flow of information within the project/programme and with the GIZ office
- Supporting other Admin Officer(s) _ Logistics as a back-up (when required)
- Supporting the finance and procurement staff in preparation of documentation (when required);
- Assistance to ESP team members in administrative tasks.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration or public administration;
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
- Strong experience in organizing workshops / trainings in the country and abroad, general administration and especially office management and logistics;
- Proficiency in visa application process is an asset;
- Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; good knowledge of German would be a strong asset;
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Note: Please state: “Application for the Administrative Officer/Logistics for ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.