Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
*** Administrative Specialist/ Finance cum C&P “ESP”
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract with the possible extension
*** Main responsibilities:
• Implementation and monitoring of the financial accounting system such as budget preparation and monitoring, cash flow forecasting and monitoring, cost monitoring as well as bookkeeping etc. for the assigned projects of energy support programme (ESP) in line with GIZ standard procedures;
• Technically support the contract and procurement process (C&P) of ESP projects, especially with the C&P process via GIZ Headquarter;
• Effectively coordinate with the technical officers in the various ESP sub-teams as well as with colleagues of the finance section at GIZ country office or finance department at GIZ head office;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration;
• At least 3-5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
• Strong experience in accounting, finance monitoring and budget planning;
• Strong experience in contract and procurement;
• Strong experience in operating accounting software, SAP is an asset;
• Experience in financial management of local subsidies/ grants is preferred.
• Experience in auditing, controlling;
• Good knowledge of event organization;
• Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; basic German is an asset.
• Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines;
GIZ is committed to create an appreciative work environment, irrespective of age, ethnic background and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and worldview, sexual orientation and social background. We ensure human resource processes live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive compensation and benefits and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 13th January 2023.
Note: Please state “Application for the Administrative Specialist/Finance cum C&P – ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE