Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for fresh graduates or candidates with one to two year experience out of University to join the team. If successful the candidate will help us with administration, research and drafting financial plans.
We encourage candidates with an interest in Financial Planning, compliance and admin to apply for the position. Training will be provided based on your experience and skill.
Your new role
The role will involve the following but not limited to:
• Data entry, including entering information into financial plans and clients’ database
• Providing general administration duties around the office
• Assisting team members in drafting financial plans
• Completing Financial Planning Research tasks
• Providing administrative assistance to advisers such as preparing and lodging product applications and following through to completion
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree in business, finance, economics, accounting or similar
• Excellent communication skills - Written & Verbal in English as all documents and tasks must be written and conducted in English
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Proactive with self-initiative excellent communication skills
• Have a “Can-do” attitude and be open minded for personal and professional development
• You must be comfortable to work towards deadlines, KPIs and have a driven mindset
What you'll get in return
• Salary and bonuses depending on applicant and KPI achievements
• Friendly, respectful and experience team members
• Working hours will be 8.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday but flexible and can be negotiated
• Training and development opportunities
Please note, we only accept your CV via email/ads and only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.