Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- System bookeeping (expenses, sales): Input/Issue red invoices;
- Filing: Collect, preserve, store, file accounting data & documents (Monthly send all originals timely to Head Office in Hanoi);
- Payment request: Make Payment request for Admin expense and support for Operation Payment request;
- Keep track of Cash on hand (Recording, spending and reporting);
- Work with Bank and Tax Authorities for all matters related to the Company;
- Other tasks followed by Branch Manager and Head Office.
***Administration (70%) includes:
- Admin tasks:
+ Office facilitation tasks: Office Tools, Water, Electricity and other contracted services;
+ Making all the reservation (car, air ticket, hotel, ... );
+ Other related tasks as assigned by Branch Manager.
- Support HR tasks:
+ Keep track all related to Labour (Labour record, leaves, proposes) based on Head Office’s regulation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Major in Accounting, at least 1 - 2 years working experience in Accounting & Admin, having working experience in Forwarding/ Logistic is preferable
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, strong problem-solving skills and be able to work independently.
**** The candidate who can start working immediately is preferable
- Salary : Negotiated based on capability
- 13th-month salary and holiday bonuses
- Lunch allowance, Parking fee and birthday gift
- Academic Support (1,000,000 VND/month)
- Other benefits followed by Vietnam Labor Code
- Working Time: 8am-5pm (Mon-Fri); 8am-12am (Sat)