Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of the department’s communication plan targeting prospective and admitted students, as well as current students and parents
- Handle inquiries of prospective parents, collate application documents, guide and assist parents in enrolment process in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist with coordination, administration and execution of admission assessment or testing
- Participate in all student recruitment events for prospective students and families, including Group Tour, Individual Tour, Information Sessions and other special events
- Plan and implement recruitment activities as needed
- Assist with the organization, planning and execution of cultivating relationships with area feeder schools and other community partners
- Maintain an updated admissions database and utilize CRM to ensure all data is captured to generate reports for management whenever required
- Support senior management to implement school’s activities in a timely and organized manner
- Be a contact person for families and students for other school activities
- Provide senior management with insights on students and parents’ demographics, behaviors and feedbacks to develop communication strategies and enrolment plans
- Conduct school tours
- Provide support to Head of Admissions and perform other Admissions tasks when needed
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Two years’ experience in a school, college or university admissions is highly preferred.
- Candidate should be welcoming and friendly, possessing excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and strong interpersonal skills.
-The candidate must be highly proactive, detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills, and must be capable of working independently and as part of a team environment.
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the School and/or the greater HCMC international and bilingual school community.
- Ability to serve as an articulate spokesperson for the mission and values of the School
- Maintain a professional image and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in a variety of situations
- Experience in working with expats is a plus
- Demonstrate passion for excellence, hunger to learn and willingness to work hard
- Able to work in shifting sessions
- High energy, attention to detail, and the ability to organize effectively
- Experience with production of a variety of media, particularly print and on-line publications
- Ability to handle a multiple-priority, deadline-oriented work environment
- Willingness to be a self-starter with a strong desire to enhance work-related skills through professional development