What We Can Offer
• Develop admissions system and processes to support admissions growth.
• Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure policies and processes are followed in line with the school admissions plan and strategies e.g. tuition incentives, accelerated enrolment, etc.
• Provide training and up-skilling for admissions staff in sales and quality customer service to ensure continuity regarding to sales.
• Develop and maintain an effective reporting system for admission monitoring and management regarding to student enrolment, prepare regular reports to the Board of Directors.
• Participant in all events and activities promoting enrolment through prospective parents and companies/ organizations.
• Work closely with PR & Marketing, Business Development in developing and delivery of corporate sales and promotion programs.
• Identify, maintain and develop business network and partnership with prospective companies/organizations, agents for admission/sales growth.
• Foster and maintain effective business relationships within the internal (parents and teachers/student community) and with external (local and regional) associates.
• Attend networking events; in particular, the chambers of commerce such as AmCham, EuroCham, BBGV, and CanCham, and other Chambers to boost corporates sales.
• Address any other matters related to the admissions which may be requested by the Managing Director from time to time.
• Degree in Sales/Marketing/Communications/Public Relations or related disciplines
• At least 5 years’ experience in a role of Admissions/Sales/Marketing management; working experience in K-12 international school would be an advantage
• Sound working knowledge and experience in Vietnam employment laws, regulations and practices.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (plus other languages)
• Teamwork skills, ability to work independently; high sense of responsibility and initiative
• Ability to work under high pressure, flexible in business travel and working locations
• Goal-oriented and being mindful of organizing, planning and implementing effective plans
• Ability to communicate flexibly, aiming for win-win goals
• Ability to motivate staff and inspire employees to work