What We Can Offer
• Actively promote recruitment to BUV post graduate programmes.
• Provide high quality and consistent performance to achieve personal and the team’s student recruitment target by getting new applicants to BUV’s available programmes for later conversion.
• Provide high conversion rate in sales process to maximise numbers of quality leads, enquiries which lead to applications and enrolments and minimise numbers of inactive (lost) leads;
2. Account develop and management - Develop and manage current channels and networks allocated by Sales Manager and actively develop and manage personal accounts
• To develop relationship and manage currents accounts allocated by Managers such as schools and agents.
• Organise frequent training sessions with agents to provide updates about BUV and strengthen relationship. Develop relationship with teachers, board of management of high school and through that, organise events, interact with students for potential application.
• To develop own recruitment sources from personal network and channels to increase number of potential leads and enrolments
• Establish and maintain own network of recruitment recommenders and agents from different sectors with aggressive and careful manner.
• Manage all recruitment sources and channels with appropriate and effective account management methods.
3. Database management
• Liaise closely with data management staffs and internal audit to ensure the sales database is updated comprehensively, easy to approach, trackable and analysable.
• To develop and implement strategies, plans and tactics according to all personal sales database.
• To provide high quality of customer care and services to potential prospects, enquiries, BUV students as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
• To prepare and submit periodic reports requested by Line manager.
• To actively take part and take charge in the organisation’s internal and public events including sales events, marketing events, workshops, consultation booths, fairs & exhibitions etc.
• To undertake any other assignments as delegated by Line manager.
• Excellent selling skills, with a strong sales aptitude, customer focus and relationship building
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good in planning and especially in execution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure, individually or in team.
• “can do” attitude