Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to the Admission Manager, the Admission Officer is responsible for ensuring all applications and documents from agents and students are well controlled and submitted to designated schools in time for Offer Letter, CoE, and Visa approval from the Government. The position plays an important part in coordination between the students/ agents and schools in processing documents to make sure students can start their study as planned, and mainly support the development of Global Research Partners' (GSP) brand profiles and appeal in the Territory.
2. Job Description
- Check documents received from channel partners then submitted to partner Institutions to help channel partners get Offer Letters in a timely manner.
- Follow up on CoE and visa for students’ applications.
- Arrange accommodation, airport pickup, etc. for students (if any).
Update information on the institution admissions process and the student visa process and.
- Evaluate and make selection decisions using enrollment knowledge to assess direct applications and ensure timelines for selection are met.
- Other tasks as assigned by the team leader/line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge about studying overseas, and student placement is a plus.
- Excellent communication, explanation, and customer orientation.
- Excellent English (reading and writing).
- Logical thinking, active learning.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- High sense of responsibility
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 17:00.
- Salary: 10mil/month