Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead and drive the audit and complete local statutory audit and tax on time
• Signing of statutory financial report
• Ensure compliance of accounting standard/DXC accounting policy and SOX control
• Review and filing of CIT, VAT and WHT on time with accuracy
• Supervise one (1) tax accountant who in charge of the preparation and filing of CIT, VAT and WHT matters
• Support US GAAP governance, reporting and compliance
• Support month end and year end close activities and accountable for the accuracy of country financial statements (both US and Local GAAP books)
• Conduct frequent reviews of balance sheet account reconciliation quality, balance sheet fluctuations, and unusual accounting judgments and contingent liabilities.
• Ensure strong system of internal controls over the accuracy of financial reporting
• Proactively identify and mitigate financial risks originating from internal and external sources
• Collaboration with cross –function stakeholder, eg. Tax, Legal, Business Finance, Credit and Collection, Treasury and Financial Shared Service Team to optimize their support of the Controllership and also facilitate the achievement of their organizational goals.
• Oversee the compliance with local laws and regulations and DXC policies
• Provide early warning of unusual accounting judgments and contingent liabilities to finance leaders, while concurrently partnering with the country business and functional teams to minimize negative impacts.
• Provide accounting and tax consultancy to business or other functions as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree Holder in Finance/ Accounting
• Accounting qualification with solid accounting background ie. CPA, CA, ACCA, CIMA
• >12+ years of relevant experience in sizable company.
• Good English Skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
• Good knowledge\experiences in Vietnam Accounting Standards and Vietnam tax laws.
• Having 4 to 5 years of audit experience in a Big 4 or other Public Accounting and Consulting firm will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and Local Accounting Standard and Tax regulation
• Proactively identify issues/errors and problem resolution
• Independent and tactful in dealing with external parties when exercising judgment
• Proficiency in Excel and Power point
• Excellent written and oral communication skill in local language and English
• Experience in SAP is preferable.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, responsible, willing to learn and to face new challenges
• Ability to collaboration with all departments to achieve end results & able to work independently
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills
• International and multi-cultural mindset