What We Can Offer
1. Customer Services
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
- Get information, answer customers' questions, and provide information on store, promotion and its merchandise to customers.
- Resolve customers and staffs complaints, conflicts or concerns related to cashiering procedures & activities.
- Follow Company's Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
2. Cashiering activities
- Safeguard and control all forms of money such as: cash, gift vouchers, coupons & stamps in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure all Point of Sale (POS) machines, tools and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition.
- Be aware of and effectively communicate the following to Cashier staff in daily briefing session:
• current sales promotions
• any update in cashiering procedures, store security practices
- Investigate and correct errors made at the cash registers in a timely manner.
- Assist Chief Cashier (if necessary) in coordinating with Merchandising Dept. and other Store Operation Departments to ensure that merchandises are correctly priced and displayed in adequate quantity and good quality.
- Identify cashier's performance issues (if any); develop plans to enhance overall cashier performance and work towards the plan.
Overall supervise on house-keeping duties to ensure cleanliness and tidiness at Cashier Counters.
4. Manpower Management
- Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
- Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/Department towards Company's business strategies.
- Monitor subordinates' attendance and attire.
- Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
- Be responsible for subordinates' performance.
- Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/Department's staffing.
- Motivate, train & develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
- Build and promote team work spirit
- University graduate.
- At least 5 years of experience, including 2 years experience as Cashier Manager or 3 years of experience as Chief Cashier in Supermarkets/Shopping centers.
* Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Strong counting and calculation skills are required.
- Customer service skills: Customer service minded.
- Team work skill: Actively promote team work.
- Leadership: Acting leadership by example.
- Persuasion: Ability to persuade others in specific situations.
- Reasoning ability: Ability to definite problems. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations.
- Good planning skill, especially regarding to manpower.
* Other requirements:
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company's assignment is a plus.