Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
VNDIRECT is seeking AI Engineers to join our AI/ Machine Learning team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of problems.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress;
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability;
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world;
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning;
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed;
- Defining validation strategies and the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset;
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters;
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them;
- Deploying models to production.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology Information or equivalent.
- At least 2 years in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions.
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as Pytorch, TensorFlow or Keras.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Self-motivated, curious, eager to learn and able to thrive in a fast-paced of business environment.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
4. Core Competencies:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values: (IPAM & 4C).
(More information in company website).